View industry events, share knowledge about zero emission buildings
or get in touch to add your own event to our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Regulation Redesign: simplifying rules for city building
January 29 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
“Updated and simplified land use regulations and policies will result in more streamlined review processes”
Join the City of Vancouver at an open house to continue the conversation on how to improve the City’s land use policy and regulations. Learn about what the City has heard so far and some proposed ideas for change. You don’t need to have technical expertise to participate – just an interest in improving the City’s land use regulations, policies and guidelines!
In fall 2018, the City of Vancouver started a comprehensive review of its regulations, policies, and processes for planning, development and building.
The aim of the review is to:
- Simplify, clarify, and update regulations
- Improve the consistency of regulations and policies
- Streamline permit review processes
- Ensure land use regulations align with our emerging policies and priorities
- Improve communication and information sharing